Wednesday 4 May 2011

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

Dis is my <3 ones. pic  ni kemaren outing sama2 dgn adik aku sekali it is AWAH PATTISON. tq lil sis for beingg my part time superduperhottest camera gal yesterday. At first masing2 nk tgk Penunggu Istana, but last2 tk jd sbb aku n adk aku takut pulak.haha. Funny. But dats da reality. Actually aku nk story u guys psl si AHMAD ASYRAF ni. Da one aku <3 damn much. Thanks so mush bie sbb accept who am i rite now. i <3 all da time we spend together each minute. i'll not forgive for what u did for me when we apart. even kita tkla jauh mna, SP n ARAU ja. tp still jauh for me.hehe. tk sangka from kita kwn ckp HG AKU n now kita together as couple. mcm tk caya ja. N tq sma sbb kita ssh senang sma2. kita go through all da kepayahan yg ada. Can't imagine my llife without u, mesti tk havoc like now. Time kita sma2 i feel free n cant stop laughing ngusik u! It so kay kita sederhana now. in future InsyaALLAH kita maju than now. AMIN. sedih tk dpt UITM(merbok) dgn u. Dpt pun tp dkt Sri Iskandar. dh la jauh. Tak minat kos tu. POLI pun tka la. hope nnt sng apply n dpt. Plus, while im in there. u bg i semangat to go through life dkt sna. Well, klu nak story bout u mmg panjang. many things nk story,hehe. Whatever it is. life must go on. being with u make me more happy. u r my adorable boyfreness. XOXO.  What can i say. SARANGHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.